The summer cotton "Judith" dirndl from Lena Hoschek Tradition can be worn with or without its cotton apron, and with or without a blouse. With wide straps and a fitted top, it flatters the figure with a wide waistband. Closes in back with a row of mother-of-pearl buttons.
Teal "Judith" Dirndl in cotton with colorful floral print from Lena Hoschek Tradition
- Ruffled top with rounded square neckline
- The straps fasten in front with a button
- Straps cross over in the back
- Closes at the back with a row of decorative buttons
- Can be worn with or without the included silk peach apron with white flowers
- Color: Mondsee
|Material & Care||
for size M:
Together with our shipping partners we make sure that you are able to receive your ordered goods as fast as possible. Please find the information on shipping costs, delivery times and shipping partners for your destination here.
We gladly accept returns 14 days from receipt - returns from Austria and Germany are free of charge for you (please refer to our return policy)."